Full Time Head Therapist for a Day Spa in Seychelles .
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Eden Island
Start date: Immediately
Our focus is on holistic well-being, treating body, mind and spirit. We only use highly-effective and unique, natural and organic products and the latest non-invasive beauty and health equipment and treatments.
We have a wide range of treatments to cater to our clientele's needs with a big emphasis on high-quality, great client tailored service and professionalism, which applicants should consider before applying.
What we are looking for in a Head Therapist:
- Fluent in English
- Must have a large wealth of knowledge regarding the spa industry and be highly qualified in a wide array of treatments.
- Applicants must be well-groomed, courteous, friendly, professional, flexible, hard-working and passionate about their work.
-Applicants must have decent leadership qualities, and be able to ensure that day to day operations run smoothly while maintaining a healthy, productive and positive atmosphere among staff.
- Must be able to act in a supervisory role over staff and to make sure daily duties are carried out efficiently.
- Must be willing to train staff, organise training and to also be open to learn new treatments and equipment.
-Must have basic reception skills.
- Must be flexible with working hours
Some of the benefits:
Staff Accommodation and food allowance will be provided.
Non target based commission on all treatments and products.
Opportunity for promotion within the company based on performance.
Basic Salary will be negotiated after review of candidates C.V. and after further discussion with said candidate.
For further details or questions, Please apply online