Full Time Spa Consultant for a Day Spa in India .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: 45000 INR/Month
Location: Chennai, IN
Start date: Open Ended
Role for: An upcoming wellness and holistic health Spa in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
• Passionate about the Spa and Fitness world.
• Willing to deliver the best service and experience to customers
• strong leadership, team, and communication skills are essential.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
• Strong working knowledge of Spa, Membership, and recreational software.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Degree / Diploma in hotel/hospitality management.
Nutritionist - B.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics/anything equating to this
Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Spa Manager in a luxury hotel or a well-established Spa brand.
Spa Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
For the customer
1. To be and set an example of sincere customer focus and true appreciation for the guest experience.
2. Ensure all dealings with guests at the spa meet or exceed international spa operating standards.
3. Ensure the health and safety of guests and employees are paramount at all times and the spa manager is well equipped to handle all emergencies related to the same such as health, emergency, hygiene and fire emergencies
4. Able to analyse and interpret the needs of clients and offer appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions – this includes guest complaints and quick and professional resolution as well as any special requirements
5. Be the single point of contact for Dignitaries, VIP and VVIP guests and co-ordinate their Spa experience.
For the physical location
1. Ensure that all stock and cash items are kept safely under lock and key.
2. Regularly monitor all equipment for the proper functioning in the Spa to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
3. Coordinate with the engineering department to ensure proper repair and preventive maintenance works of all spa equipment.
4. Perform a regular inventory of Spa par levels for retail and operational stocks.
5. Ensure all areas of the Spa are kept clean and well maintained.
For the business
1. Develop and maintain adequate professional product program.
2. Develop and maintain retail product program.
3. Ensure compliance with all legislation governing the operation of a Spa facility.
4. Ensure proper inventories of all operating Spa equipment are conducted in line with audit standards in order to effectively manage operational cost.
5. Ensure that spa department follows business conduct and ethics
6. Ensure that the spa department follows safety and maintain confidentiality for all guests and colleagues at all times.
7. Ensure consistent Spa experience development to ensure that innovation and uniqueness is maintained.
8. Able to achieve high performance and operational standards.
9. Able to liaise with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of the spa operations.
10. Able to promote and sell spa programs to groups, conference guests walk-in etc.
11. Able to upsell the spa and wellness programs.
12. Able to implement and monitor up-selling strategies to maximise spa operational revenue.
13. Responsible to identify and target specific market segments for potential corporate clientele to promote Spa services.
14. Responsible to develop strong product quality and treatment measures.
15. Responsible to monitor and analyse the products and services of competitive Spas, to maintain a competitive advantage.
16. Responsible for the department training plan and conduct hands-on training for the new recruitment.
17. Responsible for reviewing all guest feedback results and implement improvements to ensure guest satisfaction.
18. Responsible for spa employee’s weekly duty schedules and staff duty charts.
19. Prepare annual budget and business Plan to ensure Spa operation is adequately represented.
20. Recruit and train Spa employees in accordance with hotels or resort sop and guidelines.
21. Monitor and review Spa employee’s performance regularly and provide required guidence.
22. Hold regular staff meetings to keep staff up to date on all aspects of the Spa’s operation.
23. Gather information and remain fully informed of local and international trends in Spa operations.
24. Perform any other duties that management may reasonably require.