Full Time Spa Manager for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Bermuda .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Start date: Immediately
• Consistently offer professional, engaging and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
• Oversee the management of all positions: front desk, spa attendants, spa technicians, and fitness staff.
• Manage, coordinate, and/or conduct new hire orientations, associate meetings and development trainings.
• Ensure all new hires are trained following training manual and exhale guidelines.
• Perform all Human Resources functions, according to corporate policies includes finalizing payroll
• Practice “Management by Walking Around” (MBWA) by providing leadership, being accessible and visible, and inspecting the cleanliness and maintenance of the facility.
• Monitor daily sales activities to ensure that all transactions are completed accurately.
• Partner with the Spa Director of marketing and operations.
• Ensure spa treatment quality controls, including service, cleanliness, and product usage.
• Manage the budget of purchase orders for professional treatment and operational supplies.
• Maintain proper inventory levels for all professional and retail products.
• Conduct annual performance reviews of supervisory and hourly associates, where applicable.
• Partner with Spa Director in preparation of monthly financial variance reports and annual budget development.
• Maintain expertise regarding all standard operating procedures and policies.
• Assist with special projects, events, and promotions as needed.
• Adhere to all applicable policies, procedures, guidelines, and core values.
• Respond to guest questions and associate concerns in a timely, professional manner.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all Exhale classes, services, and products.
• Demonstrate positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity and professionalism to internal guests.
• Manage department to achieve or exceed desired unit metric goals.
• Increase gross margins of the business through optimal scheduling, staffing plans, and capacity utilization.
• Improve guest service + satisfaction levels through heightened levels of communication and personal presence in the unit; maintain a high level of guest rapport and service
• Demonstrate equal commitment to exhale’s soulful culture + profitable enterprise.
• Strict adherence to all Health & Safety training, guidelines and work practices previous, during and following an epidemic (whether local or global) that are established by Accor, local government, international bodies including the World Health Organization (WHO) and Center for disease control (CDC).
• Perform any other duties, tasks, and assignments within your department as required
• Minimum of two (2) years spa management is required, with club management an asset
• Level 2 & 3 Beauty Therapy certification or Diploma is preferred
• The ability to understand financial information and data, and perform advanced arithmetic functions
• Current CPR certification is an asset
• Must be enthusiastic, motivated, and a team player.
• Strong work ethic, highly responsible, reliable and the ability to work extended hours including evenings, public holidays and weekends is required
• Proven leadership, team management, training and coaching skills with evidence of developing exceptionally motivated teams
• Must possess computer proficiency with Windows-based products.
• Must have experience in budgeting and reporting such as forecasting and P&L
• Must have outstanding experience delivering high-quality customer service.
• Display good organizational, written, and verbal skills.