Full Time Spa Manager
for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Egypt .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Start date: Immediately
As a World Class SPA, we are looking for A Spa Manager who is ultimately responsible for overseeing ... Show More
As a World Class SPA, we are looking for A Spa Manager who is ultimately responsible for overseeing the spa operations and team to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing annual revenue targets.
What will I be doing?
- Overseeing the spa operations and team to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- Achieve revenue targets and manage customer feedback.
- Manage overall operations of the SPA
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards.
- Managing spa team members and beauty therapists to ensure high motivation, provision of high-quality service and ongoing development.
- Meeting department annual budget and be accountable for maintaining and operating within financial targets as well as net movement.
- Ability to meet financial targets.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Willingness to develop team members and self.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work on your own or in teams.