Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Start date: Immediately
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports directly to and under the supervision of the Spa Director
OVERVIEW: The Spa Receptionist is responsible for the Spa front of house operations.
1. Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing a warm introduction to the guests' spa experience, reserving/confirming spa appointments for guests, assisting as the point of contact for groups and bridal parties, actively participating in ongoing training, maintaining cleanliness standards in all areas of spa facility.
2. Must be a "problem solver," capable of quickly and efficiently resolving staff complaints regarding product or service, rates, and personnel performance standards.
3. Must be totally knowledgeable regarding the source and location of all supplies and inventory, and for maintaining adequate levels of supplies to conform to revenue opportunities while maintaining operating and budgetary integrity.
4. Be diligent in maintaining condition, cleanliness, and maintenance of spa facility, grounds and front/back of house areas. Keep accurate records of warranties and work in progress. Maintain a daily log of facility safety and cleanliness checks.
5. Supervise, and coordinate the scheduling of work staff required for Treatment Rooms.
6. Develop revenue enhancing and cost saving strategies and present to the Spa Director for review. Develop and implement strategies for salon treatment options in off -- spa locations in both indoor and outdoor settings to maximize revenue and increase exposure.
7. Be totally knowledgeable in the resort's Spa's and other Emergency procedures, to include the review of action to be taken, including evacuation plans, in case of problems, and action to be taken in regard to other incidents, such as assault, robbery, burglary, or medical emergency and to ensure that all subordinate staff are fully trained and capable of responding according to policies and procedures.
8. Take the necessary precautions to safeguard at all times the spa’s funds, records, and equipment entrusted to the departments in her area of responsibility.
9. Work hours/days vary as dictated by business needs.
10. Must be able to perform all other duties as assigned by the Spa Director.
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants should have two to three years of experience in a customer service capacity. Additional requirements include excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills. The ability to graciously deal with the general public in a warm, friendly and courteously is essential. Reliable transportation is mandatory.