Full Time Beauty Therapist for a Day Spa in Malta .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Location: Qawra, MT
Essential Qualifications: BTEC National Diploma
Required Skills: Aromatherapy, Beauty Therapy Specialist, Deep Tissue Massage, Ear Candling, Facial Specialist, Holistic Therapy Specialist
Start date: Immediately
Spa Therapist's Job Description:
Reporting to the Director, this position's primary responsibility is that of performing treatments as detailed on the shift’s booking platform, ensuring good customer care and well-being practices, are maintained at all times.
Spa Therapist's Profile Overview:
The Spa Therapist is primarily responsible for the daily activities of the Wellness Spa including the adherence of the full SOPs set, with the aim of meeting and exceeding organizational goals. The schedule is roster based and includes standby shifts, hence flexibility is mandatory.
Areas of Responsibility:
• To provide and excel in spa related wellness therapies, providing accurate information to all clients, ensuring that services being conducted meet the health obligations of the individual in question;
• Be in a position to assess clients’ health consent forms, ensuring that treatments being performed, do not compromise in any way the health of the individual in question;
• Promote widely the spa services, with the intent of securing bookings for the spa, while maintaining a positive interaction with team members throughout the various departments as bookings materialise;
• Corresponds with prospective clients in a timely manner, with the intent of securing business for the spa;
• Follows new and innovative trends as they develop from within the market, with the intent of remaining abreast with the wellness industry;
• Ensures that the Spa’s level of hygiene is within the organisational standards at all times, addresses an element of cleaning and upkeep as the shift evolves, while reporting in-depth cleaning requirements to the superior;
• Uses stocks responsibly and with due diligence, while raising requisitions for same, according to existent par levels;
• Maintains a confident and mature approach, while practising tact and diplomacy;
• Performs other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as determined by both the line manager and organisational needs, while providing an environment of openness and trust, with constant feedback and performance coaching.
The newly rebranded and refurbished Spa, is situated in the northern part of the island of Malta. Please apply online Show Less