Full Time Salon Manager for a Hair Salon in Qatar .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: 10,000 - 11,000 QAR
Location: Doha, QA
Start date: Immediately
The responsibilities include BUT are not limited to the following:
• Manage to have a high standard of guest relations by ensuring good quality of customer service and brand image.
• Monitor stock control and informing the control department in advance for the products required for professional and retail use.
• Showcase leadership abilities and briefing meetings with the staff on weekly/monthly basis regarding work related issues, staff performance, discipline, growth, and development.
• Coordinate with the Administration/ HR Department for the employees’ requirements.
• Handle maintenance problem by submitting, coordinating, and following-up on Maintenance/ Engineering/ Housekeeping requests.
• Conduct staff training, coaching & counselling on a regular basis and document the procedures.
• Motivate and assist the staffs to achieve the targets by monitoring the effectiveness of sales procedures and retail claim operation.
• Manage staff quality control, appraisals, and evaluation skills.
• Coordinate with the General Manager to establish and implement policy, promotion strategies & marketing plan.
• Handle customers’ complaints efficiently and take the necessary action with the General Manager’s knowledge, particularly those affecting the operation of the salon.
• Recognize and celebrate staff accomplishments and exceptional performances.
• Ensure high quality of customer service and promote good public relation.
• Required to work during day-off and beyond job description, if necessary
• Manage Salon facilities including health and safety
• Prepare staff schedule and rotation in coordination with the HR Manager.
• Reporting to the General Manager.